B.L.A.S.T. is an integral training ministry of Heavenly Splendor Family Church. The Pastors and parents of our congregation share a vision and commitment to providing Bible training that encourages our young people to learn of God and grow to cherish His infinite value.
As leaders and parents we are jointly devoted to seeing our young children become saturated with the Word of God, grow to treasure Jesus and learn to become fully satisfied with Him as Lord over all creation.
Our Goals Are:
- To provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children to participate in and where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
- To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family and to ensure each child feels welcomed and wanted.
- For each child to know that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid each child in accepting Jesus Christ as savior and developing a dynamic relationship with him.
- To help each child develop a lifestyle that is built on his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word (the Bible) is relevant and that growth in Bible knowledge results in positive changes in attitudes, action, and lifestyle.
- To help the child grow in his/her relationships with other believers and with his/her non-churched friends.
- To provide children the opportunity and direction to participate in ministry.
- To support the family in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their child.
- To provide Godly teachers who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models while they minister with children.